Sunday, June 7, 2009

Chai-Ying

Apparently those with ample internet access have neglected the blog. Tony lol.

Debbie and I are back sooooon! June 12! We are both are sooo ready to come home =) I'm done with living out of a suitcase and have ants crawl out of my keyboard. Yay! Debbie and I are currently in Brunei, though we haven't seen each other since Singapore lol We talk to each other over the phone sometimes, but I'm pretty sure Debbie avoids calling me because she's afraid of my grandma picking up again LOL.


Anyways, I've thoroughly enjoyed my stay in Brunei =) I can't seem to upload any pictures, so I'll just do it when I get home. The Brunei heat is damn excruitiating but the copious amounts of chicken rice + chilli (hold the chicken), milo ping, and jackfruit was well worth it.

Damn a huge bee-monster just flew in. ttyl.

No comments:

Post a Comment